Producer: MTMC Recommended Age: 6 yrs & over Venue: Teatru Manoel
Date: 25 January 2013
Price: €40 - €30 - €15
Les Talens Lyriques directed by Christophe Rousset
George Frederick Handel - Terpsichore (Ballet)
• 20% discount if bookings are made in April, May and June 2012.
• 10% discount if bookings are made in July; August; September and October 2012.
• No discount for bookings after 31st October 2012.
• Kartanzjan and student card holders: 50% discount on all performances but they do not qualify for the additional early bird discounts as per above. Senior citizens and student card holders need to make their bookings at the Booking Office in person.
• Approved agents will get a commission rate of 15% on bulk bookings exceeding 20 tickets for any of the performances and can also avail themselves of the early bird discounts as per 1 and 2 above. However, the bookings have to be confirmed and paid for by the 31st of October 2012.
• No commission will be given on senior citizen and student card holders bookings, even if in bulk.
17th January - Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment – St. John’s Co-Cathedral:
When buying two tickets or more directly from the online booking system, for more than 1 of the following performances:
a. Zanaide (Friday 11th) c. Malta Philharmonic Orchestra concert (Tuesday 22nd)
b. Handel’s Heroes (Monday 14th) d. Terpsichore (Friday 25th)
you qualify for two reserved seats (issued on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability) for the concert of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in St. John’s Co-Cathedral on Thursday 17th January.
To reserve your seats please send an email to email@example.com stating which of the above two performances you have booked for. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Reserved seats for group bookings made through Tour Operators can only be made by the Tour Operator directly with the Teatru Manoel Booking Office. These are also subject to availability.
Friday, 28 November 2014
MPO Concert Series – Concert 2
MPO Principal Conductor Brian Schembri conducts Richard Strauss&rsqu ...
Sunday, 30 November 2014
Annual Band Concert
This is an annual event in which a different local band performs tra ...